Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Can Call Me Grandma

The Big Guy and KT recently informed us that we're going to be grandparents!! We're thrilled!! We've actually known since shortly before Christmas, but the kids didn't want it made public until after the first trimester, after suffering a pregnancy loss last year. She's into her second trimester now and things seem to be just fine, so we're saying our prayers that things continue that way, and that we'll be welcoming a little one into our lives come summertime.

And yes, I'm already knitting booties. We won't know for a while if it's a boy or a girl, so my color choices are limited!! Yellow is pretty safe, I think.

I finally got around to hanging my mini quilts in the stairwell. As soon as I saw that stairs before we moved in here I thought it would be a great place to display these. Some I made myself, some were received in swaps. There's room to add a few more down the road too.

I haven't been sewing a whole lot, but I did finish a baby blanket I was knitting. I actually started this several months ago. I told the kids I was knitting in "on spec" since I figured someone would be having a baby one of these days!! Little did I know ....
It looks like 2011 is off to a great start for us. It's about time!! Life is good again.

Until next time.

Terri

11 comments:

Needled Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting. What a year it will be for you.

I love the minis in the staircase and your booties and blanket are precious.

Kimberlee said...

I love how you hung the mini quilts. Congrats on the baby news!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Free Classifieds said...

nice post i like it www.classifieds.catchsmile. com

Catch smile said...

awwwsome

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin most representative coach bags romantic landmarks, holding the Eiffel Tower in Paris are top Dior cane case grain coach bags, half took New Coach Wallets longings, half took the om anxiously distance. Now fortunately helicopters COACH SHOES to deliver timely only survived, film last Cotillard wearing a long dress skirt appear in his boyfriend's room entrance. The Coach Flats entire film, Dior coach are always accompany in Coach Heels Cotillard around, like a charms, help her huaxianweiyi.This series are Coach High Heels Rouge, the second stop in New York to unveil. Annie Leibovitz by plane Coach Sandals advertising photography, film clip also special present a Franz Ferdinand for Cotillard by which songs. In that first Cotillard called "The Eye of Mars" sings, "if I don't sing, my heart will be none that knows." Marion Cotillard Coach Sneakers plays a film with dual identity women, night incarnated into America laguna Broadway singers, use the most bright color and individual character light city sky, allow your desire diffuse in the boundless night Rouge is her silent, are the coach outlet online declaration. The paragraph in the film, Dior coach bags are the symbol, lozenge

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin most representative coach bags romantic landmarks, holding the Eiffel Tower in Paris are top Dior cane case grain coach bags, half took New Coach Wallets longings, half took the om anxiously distance. Now fortunately helicopters COACH SHOES to deliver timely only survived, film last Cotillard wearing a long dress skirt appear in his boyfriend's room entrance. The Coach Flats entire film, Dior coach are always accompany in Coach Heels Cotillard around, like a charms, help her huaxianweiyi.This series are Coach High Heels Rouge, the second stop in New York to unveil. Annie Leibovitz by plane Coach Sandals advertising photography, film clip also special present a Franz Ferdinand for Cotillard by which songs. In that first Cotillard called "The Eye of Mars" sings, "if I don't sing, my heart will be none that knows." Marion Cotillard Coach Sneakers plays a film with dual identity women, night incarnated into America laguna Broadway singers, use the most bright color and individual character light city sky, allow your desire diffuse in the boundless night Rouge is her silent, are the coach outlet online declaration. The paragraph in the film, Dior coach bags are the symbol, lozenge

Anil Rajanala said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.


Web hosting

www.vrushtechnology.com said...

It’s a good knowledge sharing website. I appreciated your work and knowledge. Thank for this. Website Designing and Development Company Ahmedabad

Amazing Love said...

I happen to be searching around for good subject matter. I appreciate what steps you took to write about this.

Rolex GMT replica

Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you supply in old school runescape gold your articles. I am very sure that i will pay more attention to your post later . Hope you update them as soon as possible runescape gold . What's more, Path of Exile item i will recommend my friends to read your articles.