Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Award Bestowed

I received this award from Shari at Mumsyblossom's World a couple of weeks ago. I've been so busy that I've been blogging on the fly when I have a few minutes here and there, and I haven't had time to figure out how to post it here. (I'm really not very good at this yet.) I'm ashamed that it's taken me so long ... but finally ... here it is! Thank you Shari and my apologies for the delay in acknowledging it.

The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .
They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog. Since I'm a fairly new blogger, I don't have much of a readership yet, and it seems that those who follow my blog have already received this award.

So, if you're reading this, and you haven't received this yet, consider yourself chosen and feel free to post it on your blog.

Thank you all for being a part of my day!! You can't imagine how much it has meant to me making new friends from all over the world!!

Terri

No comments: