Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Human Children


These are the children I gave birth to and my new daughter-in-law at the wedding September 13. My oldest, The Poet is on the left. The couple in the middle are my second son, Big Guy, his new wife, KT, and on the right is my youngest, The Wonder Child.

The Poet lives in Florida, so we don't see him often. The Wonder Child lives near Central Michigan University, where he attends school, about an hour's drive from here. The Big Guy and KT live about a mile and a half from here and we see them often. I love them all to pieces, and consider them to be my true life's work.

I'm still buried in a special project for work, so no time to sew, but hope to get some pictures up of some projects I did a few years ago tomorrow. And hopefully I'll have something to post for my Finished by Friday post!!

Terri

2 comments:

Myra said...

Congrats on the marriage of the Tall One! Finally, a daughter... 8-)
Good looking boys/men!
I'll be back!
Happy stitchings!

Myra said...

PS...what brought me to your blog in the first place... Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck! 8-)